Check B.Com RESULTS PART I II III For Session 2014 Examinations

Rajasthan University Declared RESULTS for Commerce Stream B.Com Part I , II, and III.
University of Rajasthan Previously taken Examinations for Various Courses viz. B.Com , B.Sc. , B.A. and Now RU Ready to Declared Results for B.Com.

University of Rajasthan
This Time it is Relatively fast and furious Process of Checking of Examination Copies  an UOR Declared the Result of B.com Very Early as Compare to Last year Trends.

Steps To Download Results for B.Com Part I II and III :-

  •  Firstly, go to the Official Website of Rajasthan University for Results (http://result.uniraj.ac.in/result/)
  • Then, Click on the Link where Results of Part I II and III is Shown.
  • After that you have to Type your name or roll. no to Download Results.

TO Download Results , Students Must have to Provide their Roll.no or Full Name in respect to Download Results for B.Com Part I II and III.

DIRECT LINK TO CHECK RESULTS FOR B.COM PART I II III

Comment here for Any Queries ::

No comments:

Post a Comment