Check B.A. Part-I Declared by Rajasthan University www.uniraj.ac.in

Rajasthan University Have Declared Results for Session 2013-14 for B.A. PART-I.
 
University of Rajasthan taken Examinations for B.A. part-I Part-II and Part III with other Subjects.
So, After Checking the Copies of Students Within The Limited Time RU Has Done Very Well to Declared Results For B.A. Part I .

 
Steps To Download And Check Result For B.A Part-I
  • Open Rajasthan University's Official Website For Results.
  • Then Click On the Results tab.
  • After that, Type your Roll no. in the Given Filled Space.
  • Then Your Result Will be Available For Download.

Direct Link To Download Result ::  http://result.uniraj.ac.in/result/index2.php?rid=4132


To Check Result , Students have to Provide Roll. no Of Year 2014 Examinations Published on Permission Letter/Hall Ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment